Friday 3 November 2017

Christmas Cuties Oddball Art Cards in Australian Cardmaking Stamping and Papercraft Magazine

Hello All and welcome to my Blog!

I have a special treat to share with you today

I have been published in

Australian Cardmaking Stamping and Papercraft Magazine !

Yay!

 

 With my Cards using gorgeous new images from Oddball Art Stamps!



Going back a few months, I asked Lizzy to draw some special Christmas images for me to use in the Christmas Issue or our most popular Cardmaking Magazine here in Australia.

I knew they would be wonderful and the magazine loved them too!

I created a set of cards with a traditional Christmas theme, in Red Green and Gold.

Here are firstly some photos from the magazine 

 

 

 

 

And here are the Cards with links to the new images now available at Oddball Art Stamps!

Soulmates Image No. 391 by Lizzy Love

 

 

 

 

A Christmas Elf Image No. 390 by Lizzy Love

 

 

 

 

The capricious carolers Image No. 389 by Lizzy Love

 

 

 

 

Peggy Sue's Winter Blues Image No. 393 by Lizzy Love

 

 

 

 

Wendy Winter Image No. 392 by Lizzy Love

I am so thrilled about the magazine publication and thank you Lizzy Love for your amazing art!

Be sure to drop by and grab these super cute Images for all of your Christmas creations!

Hugs Julie xox

No comments: